Navigation Light Control Panel
- Continuous supervision of remote navigation lights and wiring with light
on or off.
- All indicator lamps are long-life LEDs with common linear dimmer control.
- Power on displayed by green lamp.
- Fault signalled by red lamp and internal horn.
- Horn silence button included on front.
- Protected for external short circuits.
- Wide input current sensing range.
- Dual input power sources - AC or DC - fully monitored and alarmed.
- Solid state modular design with optically isolated sensors.
- All electronics are on plug-in modules secured by captive knurled screws.
- Large rear terminals for direct wiring.
- Compact rugged construction, withstands shock and vibration.
- Available in three flush mounted enclosures for 7, 11 or 15 modules.
- Includes driver outputs for remote MIMIC display.
- Optional horn relay contacts available.
- Optional coupling of adjacent power switches.
- Tested to the following standards:
||MIL-S-901 D Grade A (Navy) shock testing
||MIL-STD-167-1 (Ships) vibration testing
||MIL-STD-461 C & MIL-STD-462 EMI testing
||MIL-STD-810 C climatic testing
- Service access is from panel front.
- All fuses are ceramic and front replaceable.
- All plug-in modules are front removable without tools.
3600 GILMORE WAY, BURNABY B.C. CANADA V5G 4R8
TEL (604) 433-4644 FAX (604) 433-5570